LOCATION: Between Wal-Mart and South Florida Avenue.
USES: Retail development for shopping center or “large box” construction,
common adjacent to Wal-Marts.
SIZE: Ten acres – 435,600 SF
ACCESS: by Florida Avenue
DAILY TRAFFIC COUNT: unknown
UTILITY AVAILABILITY: All utilities are in the general area and can be
extended to this property. Adjacent to the south (lower) boundary is a 200
foot wide drainage easement area within which telephone and sewer are
already located. Other utilities can utilize this area for access.
ZONING: Commercial and Light Industry.
PRICING: 435,600 sf @ $5/sf – $2,178,000
NEIGHBORS: White Sands Community, the city’s largest and well cared
for mobile home park, is to the south. Wal-Mart is to the west. Granada
Center, an older shopping center, is to the north and a vacant, former
bowling lanes is to the east.
SIGNIFICANT BENEFITS OF THIS PROPERTY:
1) It is one of the few properties zoned Commercial and Light
Industrial within the central business district of the City, allowing a
diverse land use.
2) The east parking lot of the Wal-Mart Super Center is within five feet
of the west boundary of this property, making it the only land
available for Wal-Mart expansion or construction of “Large-Box”
businesses commonly located adjacent to Wal-Marts.
3) Virtually flat terrain with slight slope to the southwest.
4) Older shopping center to the north may be purchasable.
5) An additional five acres is available, south of the drainage easement.